- 300 g diced, cooked chicken breast
- 225 g diced Florida grapefruit segments
- 100 g reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 100 g diced red bell pepper
- ¼ medium red onion, diced
- 100 g diced celery
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 green leaf lettuce leaves
- 8 whole wheat tortillas
- Grapefruit segments for garnish, optional
Combine chicken, grapefruit, mayonnaise, bell pepper, onion, celery, and salt and pepper to taste in medium bowl; stir gently to coat ingredients.Place tortillas on individual plates and top with lettuce leaves.Divide chicken salad mixture among tortillas, placing chicken salad on lettuce leaves; fold in the ends of the tortilla and roll up tightly like a burrito.Slice wrap in half on the bias and serve garnished with fresh grapefruit segments, if desired.
Grapefruit Chicken Salad can also be served on a bed of fresh greens.