- Shredded fresh spinach and/or lettuce
- 2 Florida red grapefruit, peeled, sectioned, and seeded
- 2 Florida white grapefruit, peeled, sectioned, and seeded
- 300 g strawberries, slices or halved
- 2 medium avocados, halved, seeded, peeled, and sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
Sprinkle red onion rings on top of fruit.Serve with Grapefruit Poppy Seed Dressing.Store remaining dressing, covered, in the refrigerator.
Line a platter with lettuce leaves.Top with shredded spinach or lettuce.Arrange red and white grapefruit sections, strawberries, and avocados on lettuce.