- 2 Florida Grapefruit, peeled and segmented
- 1 bag (397 g) coleslaw salad mix
Half a red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) canola oil
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) cider vinegar
- 2 tsp (10 ml) granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. (2 ml) ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp. (2 ml) celery seed
- 1/2 tsp. (2 ml) salt
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) mint, chopped
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) parsley, chopped
- Pinch fresh ground pepper
In a large bowl, combine coleslaw mix, Florida Grapefruit segments, pepper, and green onions.In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, sugar, mustard, celery seed, salt and pepper.Drizzle over salad; add mint and parsley and toss gently to combine.
For a heightened mint flavour, be sure to add an additional 1 tbsp.(15 ml) to the slaw.