- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 60 g Dijon mustard
- 35 g finely chopped garlic, divided
- 1.5 litres Florida Orange Juice*, divided
- 375 ml olive oil
- 750 ml Florida grapefruit juice
- 125 ml lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay® Seasoning
- 96 peeled and de-veined 21/25 count shrimp (1.15 kg)
- 48 cups cleaned and cut Romaine lettuce, 3cm x 3cm (1.35 kg)
- 180 g seasoned croutons
- 1 kg Florida orange sections
- 75 g grated Parmesan cheese
- *May substitute Florida orange juice from concentrate
Combine the anchovy paste, mustard and 1 tablespoon of garlic in a food processor; purée until smooth.While the processor is running, slowly add 2 cups of the Florida orange juice followed by the olive oil; mix until incorporated, cover and refrigerate.
Combine the Florida grapefruit juice, lime juice, Old Bay® Seasoning, remaining garlic and remaining Florida orange juice; reserve.Place eight shrimp on each of 12 skewers and marinate in the refrigerator for four hours.Discard the marinade, cover and refrigerate the shrimp until needed.
Grill one shrimp skewer (2-3 minutes per side) and keep warm.Toss 200 g of lettuce with 60 ml of dressing and place the greens on a plate.Top the greens with 15 g of croutons, 75 g of Florida Orange Sections, 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese and the shrimp from one skewer.