- 350 g finely shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 225 g goat cheese or cream cheese
- 250 ml 100% Florida grapefruit juice
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¾ teaspoon fresh minced rosemary
- 150 g roasted, salted pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds, optional
- Grapefruit slices for garnish, optional
Place cheddar cheese, goat cheese, grapefruit juice, pepper and rosemary in bowl of food processor; cover and process until smooth.Place cheese mixture in covered container and refrigerator for at least 1 hour.Just before serving, stir in pumpkin seeds and garnish with grapefruit slices, if desired.
Serving Suggestion: Serve Savoury Grapefruit Cheese Dip with raw veggies and bagel thins or assorted crackers.