- ¼ medium red onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 250 ml 100% Florida grapefruit juice
- 50 g tomato paste
- 50 g packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
In medium saucepan, cook onion and garlic in oil until tender.Stir in remaining ingredients and cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes.
~450 ml, approximately 4 servings
Baste grilled chicken or ribs with Spicy Citrus BBQ Sauce during last 5 minutes of grilling.Serve with additional BBQ sauce on the side.