- 70 g lean steak*
- 1 small sweet potato, cut into 1-centimetre cubes
- 150 g mixed salad greens
- 1/2 Florida grapefruit, segmented
- 1/4 large carrot, shredded
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped peanuts
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 teaspoon honey or agave nectar
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
Note:If desired, unroasted sweet potato cubes can be tossed with salad ingredients in place of roasted crouton topping.
Grill or broil steak until internal temperature reaches 63° C. Meanwhile, place sweet potato cubes on a baking tray and mist with cooking spray.Roast in the oven at 200° C for about 25 minutes, flipping once during cooking time, until lightly browned.Whisk together dressing ingredients and toss with salad greens, grapefruit, carrots, coriander and green onions.Place steak on top of salad and sprinkle with peanuts and sweet potato croutons.Add red pepper flakes.
*Vegetarian/Vegan:Swap steak for 60 g frozen edamame, thawed.