- 4 (170-gram) boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon jerk marinade
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 500 ml no-sodium chicken broth
- Juice of 2 Florida grapefruits (about 500 ml of juice)
- 1 tablespoon coriander, finely chopped
- 40 g rocket
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Florida grapefruit (peeled, segmented and coarsely chopped)
- 2 papaya (peeled, seeded and diced)
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 16 grape tomatoes sliced in half (lengthwise)
- 4 fresh (1/2-centimetre) pineapple rings
Place chicken breasts and jerk marinade in large zip-top bag, seal and refrigerate for one hour.Remove chicken from zip-top bag and place on hot grill.Grill chicken breast until thoroughly cooked, about 15-20 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 74 degrees Celsius.
In a heavy skillet over medium-high heat, sauté garlic with non-stick cooking spray, then add chicken stock and grapefruit juice.Bring to a boil, lower temperature to medium-low and reduce to syrup.Add coriander.Stir well and set aside.In a large bowl, combine rocket, olive oil, chopped grapefruit and pepper together.Toss the ingredients to coat the rocket.Add tomatoes and papaya.
Place one pineapple ring on the centre of 4 dinner plates.Top each ring with one grilled chicken breast.Divide salad into 4 equal parts and place on the grilled chicken breast.Drizzle plates with sauce.