- 1 Florida Grapefruit
- 4 cooked and peeled beets
- 1 small pomegranate
- 1 small red onion
- 1 bunch of mint
- 20g of walnut kernels
- 1 small clove of garlic
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
1. Cut the beets into thin slices using a mandolin and place them in a large dish.
2. Cut the Florida Grapefruit by removing the skin first. Cut them into thin slices and arrange them on top of the beets.
3. Do the same for the red onion.
4. Prepare the pesto. Fluff the mint and chop it very finely. Cut the garlic in half and de-stem it. Chop it very finely. Crush the walnut kernels. Mix everything together, then pour in olive oil until the height is reached. Add salt and pepper.
5. Pour the pesto over the beets and Florida Grapefruit.
6. Peel the pomegranate and add the seeds on top.
7. Finish with a few fresh mint leaves.