- 2 Florida Grapefruit, cut into wedges
- 4 sweet potatoes, peeled
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cumin seeds
- Red onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp harissa paste
- 1 handful parsley, chopped
- 200g halloumi cheese
- 400g tinned chickpeas
1. Chop the sweet potatoes into small cubes and place into a large frying pan with a splash of olive oil.
2. Season with salt, pepper, and the cumin seeds.
3. Cook the sweet potatoes for 5-10 minutes, then add the chopped red onion and harissa paste.
4. Stir the ingredients together, then push to the edge to show the base of the frying pan.
5. Cut the halloumi cheese into the same size cubes as the sweet potatoes and place into the pan.
6. Cook for 3-4 minutes without stirring the pan, then add the chickpeas and parsley. Cut one of the Florida Grapefruit in half and squeeze over the sweet potatoes and cheese.
7. Stir everything together and remove from the heat, and serve with the remaining Florida Grapefruit, cut into wedges.