- 115 g white fish (such as tilapia, cod, halibut or snapper)*
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 teaspoon honey or agave nectar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, or to taste
- 1/2 jalapeño, seeded and finely diced
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 120 g pre-shredded broccoli slaw
- 1/2 Florida pink or red grapefruit, thinly segmented
- 30 g julienned radishes
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 2 corn tortillas, warmed/toasted in dry skillet
*Vegetarian/vegan:Swap fish with 130 g canned black beans, rinsed and drained, and add 1 corn tortilla.
Grill or broil fish until internal temperature reaches 63° C. Whisk lime zest and juice, honey, chili powder, jalapeño, salt and pepper.Toss mixture with slaw,
grapefruit, radishes and coriander.Serve fish and slaw in tortillas.