- 2 Florida Grapefruit
- 4 carrots tops
- 4 purple carrots
- 4 parsnips
- 1 golden ball turnip
- 1 small pomegranate
- 200g of fresh goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon of heavy cream
- 1 small bunch of chives
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Salt and pepper
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|30 minutes||20 minutes||50 minutes|
1. Start by peeling all the vegetables. Cut the carrots and parsnips in half lengthwise. Cut the turnip in 4.
2. Squeeze the juice of a Florida Grapefruit. Cut the second into supremes and collect its juice.
3. Heat a large pan with a generous drizzle of olive oil. Arrange all the vegetables cut side down.
4. Add the Florida Grapefruit juice halfway up the vegetables, then the honey and a glass of water. Add salt and pepper.
5. Cover while allowing some steam to escape. Simmer until the liquid has evaporated. The vegetables will be cooked and tender.
6. Whip together the goat cheese with the heavy cream. Season with salt and pepper and a drizzle of olive oil. Chop the bunch of chives.
7. Put half in the goat cheese mixture and keep the other half for serving.
8. Once the vegetables are cooked, arrange them on the serving dish. Add the Florida Grapefruit segments, pomegranate seeds and chives, and a drizzle of olive oil.
Serve hot with the goat cream.