- 1 Florida Grapefruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- Brie cheese, sliced
- 3 tbsp. pecan pieces
- 3 tbsp. raisins
- Honey, for drizzling
1. Layer a cucumber slice, about a tablespoon of rocket, one slice of brie, and one small piece of Florida Grapefruit. Secure each cucumber bite with a toothpick.
2. Drizzle a small drop of honey on top of each little cucumber bite. It will serve as a “glue” for the raisin and two small pecan pieces.
3. Place cucumber bites on a large plate for your friends and family to share.
4. Serve immediately and enjoy.
Fun Tip: Try replacing the brie for goat cheese for a new flavoured cheese.