Ingredients for 2 mocktails
- 1 Florida Grapefruit
- Crushed ice
- 10g of ginger
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 1 shot of white tea
- 100ml pomegranate juice
- 40ml raspberry syrup
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Resting time: 20 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
1. Cut a Florida Grapefruit in half. Cut 2 thin slices, then squeeze the rest of the fruit to get the juice.
2. Put the tea to infuse in boiling water and let it cool.
3. In two glasses, place a slice of Florida Grapefruit against the vertical wall, then add the crushed ice to 3/4 of the glass.
4. Pour 20ml of raspberry syrup in each one, then 30ml of pomegranate juice.
5. Carefully pour 40ml of grapefruit juice into each glass, then top up with the cooled tea.
6. Put a slice of ginger and a sprig of rosemary in each glass.