Swordfish and Florida Grapefruit Ceviche
- 1 Florida Grapefruit
- 400g of very fresh swordfish
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 vegetarian pepper
- 10 drops of chili oil
- 1 small bunch of fresh coriander
- 2 fresh tortillas
- Neutral sunflower-type oil
- 2 birds eye chilis
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|25 minutes||3 minutes||28 minutes|
1. Start by cutting the swordfish into very thin slices.
2. Place the slices in a deep dish.
3. Peel and finely slice ¼ of the red onion, then cut your chili pepper into small cubes.
4. Cut the Florida Grapefruit into supremes and collect the juice. Pour some over the fish, then add the chopped onions, 4 tablespoons of olive oil and the chilis. Add salt and pepper then cover with a film and place in the fridge for 10 minutes.
5. Prepare guacamole by mashing the avocado with the rest of the Florida Grapefruit juice, half the leaves of the coriander bunch, the chili oil, then salt and pepper.
6. Chop the other part of the red onion very finely and add it. Adjust the seasoning to taste.
7. In a frying pan, heat a bit of sunflower oil. Cut the tortillas into small pieces and brown them. Remove them from the pan as soon as they are brown and place them on non-stick absorbent paper.
8. Arrange the fish on the plates and add the fresh coriander.
9. Divide the marinade on each plate, then the guacamole. Finish with the Florida Grapefruit supremes and the fried tortillas.