- 3 Florida Grapefruit
- 2 fennel bulbs
- 70g pitted black olives
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- A handful of basil leaves
- 100g goat cheese, crumbled
1. Using a sharp knife, cut the top and the bottom off the grapefruit. Then, cut the peel off the fruit to reveal the pink flesh of the fruit.
2. Hold the peeled grapefruit in your hand and carefully cut on the inside of each segment to release the fruit.
3. Place all the grapefruit segments into a large mixing bowl.
4. Clean your chopping board before you slice the fennel as thinly as possible and add to the Florida Grapefruit.
5. Add the olives and a good splash of extra virgin olive oil to create a dressing.
6. Scatter the pumpkin seeds into the salad and stir together.
7. Spread the salad out onto a large serving plate and top with the crumbled goat cheese and basil leaves.