- 2 Florida Ruby Red Grapefruits
- 1 medium cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 135 g kalamata olives, halved
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. mint
- 85 g crumbled feta
1. Using a sharp knife, cut the ends from the Florida Grapefruit, slicing just deep enough to expose the flesh.
2. Cut off the remaining peel and pith.
3. Over a large bowl, remove the segments, cutting between the membrane. Halve the segments and place in bowl.
4. Add the cucumber, onion, olives and mint to the bowl.
5. Pour in the vinegar and season with salt to taste. Toss salad.
6. Divide among 6 plates or one large platter for serving.
7. Sprinkle with feta and serve.