- 1 Florida Grapefruit
- Pistachios, a small handful
- 1 avocado
- Whole wheat bread
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
1. Segment the Florida Grapefruit. (See our how-to video below)
2. Toast the bread using a toaster. Meanwhile, mash the avocado.
3. To assemble, smear the mashed avocado onto your toasted piece of bread, top with a few slices of Florida Grapefruit, drizzle olive oil, sprinkle pistachios and add a sprinkling of sea salt.
4. Serve and enjoy.
- Try using other types of nuts for additional flavour options.
- See our tutorial here on how to segment a Florida Grapefruit.