- 1 Florida Grapefruit, cut in half
- 40 g walnuts, finely chopped
- 16 g old-fashioned oats
- 2 tbsp. oat flour
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp. almond extract (about 2-3 drops)
- Couple spoonfuls of Greek yoghurt
1. Preheat oven to 177 degrees C.
2. Place halves of Florida Grapefruit cut-side up on a baking tray.
3. In a bowl, combine walnuts, oats, oat flour, salt, honey, butter, cinnamon and almond extract.
4. Divide granola topping evenly between the two Florida Grapefruit halves.
5. Bake for 20 minutes.
6. Top each with a spoonful of Greek yoghurt and enjoy.
Helpful Tip: Granola will be slightly crunchy on the outside, but will remain bready on the inside.