- 100 g gluten-free flour
- ½ tsp. caster sugar
- 1 medium free range egg, beaten
- 75 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Florida Grapefruit, segmented
- 2-3 tbsp. agave syrup
- ½ tbsp. icing sugar
- Vegetable oil spray
1. Beat together the egg and almond milk in a jug.
2. Combine the flour and sugar in a mixing bowl. While whisking, pour the egg and milk mixture slowly into the flour mix.
3. Mix well until you get a smooth batter.
4. Preheat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Once hot, lightly spray the pan with the vegetable oil—around 4-5 sprays.
5. Slowly pour the mixture in the pan, aiming to fit 2-3 pancakes at a time, with each pancake measuring around 9 cm. NOTE: These should be thin pancakes.
6. When the pancake is light golden brown, after 1-2 minutes, flip and repeat on the other side.
7. Keep the cooked pancakes warm while you cook the next batch.
8. Serve 3 pancakes on a plate and scatter the grapefruit segments. Drizzle with agave syrup and dust with icing sugar.