- 1 Florida Grapefruit, peeled and sliced into 8 quarters
- 1 naan flatbread
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 115 g fresh mozzarella, cut into pieces
- 70 g cooked BBQ chicken, chopped
- 2 slices of prosciutto cut into pieces
- ½ an avocado, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- Handful of freshly washed rocket
- Handful of freshly washed watercress
- Salt and pepper
Honey Chili Sauce Ingredients:
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 red chili pepper, finely diced
- 1 clove of garlic, finely diced
Pre-heat oven to 200° C. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.In a small bowl, combine sauce ingredients and set aside.
Grill flatbreads for 4 minutes each side and transfer to lined baking tray.
Heat grill pan over high heat.In a medium bowl, toss quartered grapefruit with olive oil.Grill Florida Grapefruit for 1 minute each side and set aside.
Evenly distribute mozzarella, grilled Florida Grapefruit, chicken, sliced prosciutto and avocado over flatbread and season with salt and pepper.
Bake flatbread for 6 minutes until cheese is melted.Finish with fresh rocket and watercress.Drizzle with honey chili sauce.Serve warm.