- 1 Florida Grapefruit, segmented
- 3 bulbs of fennel
- A few sprigs of fresh mint
- 2 handfuls of rocket
- Sherry vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 30 g flaked toasted almonds
1. Segment the Florida Grapefruit.
2. Toast the flaked almonds in a dry frying pan.
3. Shave the fennel using a speed peeler, then place in a bowl of ice water.
4. Arrange the Florida Grapefruit segments on a platter or in a bowl.
5. Drain the fennel, spin to dry, then mix with the mint, rocket, a splash of sherry vinegar and olive oil.
6. Season with salt and black pepper.
7. Scatter the fennel mixture over the grapefruit and top with toasted almonds.